Once i go to bed every night, I have to set about five alarms for the early morning.
I’m just the type of person who needs a lot of reminders to wake up on time.
In a comparable vein, marketers use reminder advertising to stay top-of-mind with potential customers.
And it makes sense.
In the wonderful world of sales, 80% of product sales require 5 follow-up phone calls after a meeting. For online marketers, it’s no different.
Essentially, you have to nurture and continually remind your audience you to convert leads.
Actually companies excelling at lead nurturing generate 50% a lot more sales-ready leads at 33% lower cost.
Below, let’s find out more about reminder advertising and see what it looks like in action.
Reminder advertising is a paid method of marketing that targets people within your audience who are in the factor stage of the buying procedure.
During this stage, users are reviewing their options. These types of aware of their problem and the companies that might be able to help them. Now, they’re trying to figure out which solution is the right way to proceed.
In this stage, it’s important to stay at the forefront of your audience’s mind. That’s where reminder advertising comes in.
Another way to use reminder advertising is if you have a retail or ecommerce store. With a reminder ad, you can inspire customers to purchase more products from you.
In cases like this, reminder advertising can help customers remember that they like your shop and products.
Additionally , you can use reminder advertising when you’re in late the product life cycle. For instance , if a product has released and you’re done with the particular growth phase, then you can use reminder advertising to keep people interested.
At this point, you might’ve noticed that this type of advertising does not introduce a new product. Instead, these ads are directed at customers who are already aware of your brand and the products you offer.
Also, these types of ads won’t contain a large amount of information. Rather, they’ll just reinforce key messages plus brand awareness. For instance, however, you might include brief testimonials, usually just the name of the brand name and product with a visual is enough.
The objective is to ideally serve as a reminder regarding potential customers and increase demand for your product or service.
So , what tactics can you use for tip advertising? Let’s take a look at a quick list below.
- Retargeting: Retargeting is when users who were on your website or social media page start seeing ads for your company upon other pages they check out online. The whole point associated with retargeting ads is to help remind customers of a product or service they were looking at and didn’t purchase. Retargeting is essentially a targeted reminder ad.
- Homeless cart emails: If a potential customer is on your own website, adds a product for their cart, but doesn’t complete the purchase, you don’t want to lose that sale. To obtain them to complete their purchase, you can send them a good abandoned cart email and remind them that they have items in their cart they may want to buy.
- Email newsletters: An email newsletter is a superb way to stay top-of-mind with your customers. If you’re regularly sending them valuable information and maybe including special offers, they’ll be more prone to purchase from you.
- Screen ads: Display ads on Google or Fb are another excellent approach to reminder advertising. You can develop a reminder ad that can help strengthen brand awareness.
- Content material: One of the best ways to keep your brand in your audience’s mind is to produce content on your website and social media. If someone sees you on social media or on the blog, they’ll have you in their mind when it’s time to purchase.
Now that we know more about reminder marketing, let’s look at some examples.
Reminder Advertising Examples
1 . Pepsi
Since Coca-Cola is an set up brand, any ad it’s not aimed at a new product launch serves as a reminder advertisement.
Take the ad below, for example.
In this ad, Coca-Cola genuinely introducing any new product. All they’re doing is trying to remind you that their brand exists and you might be thirsty.
This is a great reminder ad because you’re probably not thinking about Coke all day. Simply by seeing these types of messages, that you simply more likely to purchase a Coke the next time you can.
2 . Zillow
Zillow is another brand that advantages from reminder advertising. With Zillow, you can look to buy or rent a new apartment, condo, or home. However , people don’t create these big purchases continuously. Instead, Zillow needs to depend on reminder ads so their audience chooses Zillow when it’s time to buy a new house.
In the ad below, however, tagline reads, “When if you’re ready for a change, we’re ready to help. ”
This is a excellent example of a reminder advertisement. This shows that Zillow just isn’t trying to show you anything new, but rather remind you that they’ll be there when you’re ready to get a house.
Again, McDonald’s is a globally known brand. If they aren’t starting a new product, almost any ad you see from them is a tip ad.
In this McDonald’s ad, the company isn’t trying to start any new menu products or tell you about something new.
Instead, they’re just reminding you that the company exists. And hopefully, they made you hungry enough to go purchase some French fries.
Ultimately, reminder ads are a great way to stay top-of-mind with your audience. Since a lot of people need to come in contact with your brand several times before they purchase, reminder ads are an superb way to convert leads.