The marketing technology landscape is expanding rapidly, and it’s becoming cheaper and easier to get marketers to run powerful advertisments on their website or additional channels.
So , if you want to create a powerful inbound marketing motor, what do you need?
Well, to start, you need a website.
It also helps to have dedicated landing webpages, sales pages, splash webpages, and lead capture types. Additionally , you’ll want messaging equipment like email, push, or even SMS to communicate with your own leads and prospects.
All these tools are invaluable in assisting you build powerful incoming marketing systems and expected revenue.
To help consolidate all of these marketing elements in one location and test new advertisments, there are powerful suites like ClickFunnels that you might try out — but ClickFunnels isn’t for everyone.
Here, we’ll explore 11 alternatives to ClickFunnels that will help create high-quality campaigns plus drive more revenue in 2020 and beyond.
However — what is ClickFunnels?
What is ClickFunnels?
From its core, ClickFunnels is a company that tries to help you with all of the above. It’s a full suite sales and web site funnel building tool, mainly predicated on landing web pages and basic marketing automation functionality. The magic is that you may set up pretty clever workflows and funnels without the help of developers.
This means you can move faster, test new campaigns rapidly, and therefore, generate more revenue.
Some of ClickFunnels features include:
- Landing pages
- Sales web pages
- Squeeze pages
- Webinar pages (you need to integrate with a 3rd party tool)
- A/B testing features
- E-mail and SMS
- Pre-designed templates
- Automation and sequences
- A/B testing
- Shopping cart
- Full integrated shopping cart platform to sell your products.
- Lead capture forms
- Easily see your revenue, conversion rates, etc .
- Contacts database
- Lists and segmentation
ClickFunnels also has a raving lover community that loves the company. This makes it easy to find help when you need it.
However , not most people are a fan and the tool isn’t for everyone.
While it has its own features, sometimes you don’t would like or need every one of them, or you’d like to use a more powerful tool to accomplish something particular (such as email or landing pages). Additionally , there are often stronger point solutions for a given functionality.
Possibly for seeking an alternative to this popular funnel and landing page building tool, this listing should help you with your purchasing.
1 . HubSpot Marketing Centre
HubSpot’s Marketing Hub includes a myriad of free tools that help marketers do everything from managing your paid ads to collecting leads, developing landing pages, and creating email marketing campaigns.
The coolest part is all of your contacts information is stored in the totally free CRM, so you can easily entry insights and use CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT data to improve and personalize your campaigns.
As an alternative to ClickFunnels, the all-in-one aspect of HubSpot is a big selling point.
Specifically with regards to the landing pages functionality, you’re able to build out beautiful pages — sales pages, squeeze pages, downsell pages, special offers, webinar funnels, etc . — using the simple drag-and-drop publisher. There are several landing page templates offered to get you started, as well.
- Easy drag-and-drop contractor
- All-in-one platform that plugs into a free CRM
- Get going for free
- A/B testing efficiency embedded in most features
- Exceptional customer support and documentation
- Embed a calendar to book meetings on your landing page for free
- Usage limits on free plan
- No customized modules for free
- Not as huge a library of layouts as other alternatives
Prices : Starts free and after that Starter Tier pricing starts at $50/month.
2 . Leadpages
Leadpages is a strong contender within the marketing technology world, and it’s an especially popular landing page builder.
Essentially, it allows you to construct no code (or lower code) websites and getting pages. It also includes useful tools for lead catch and funnel building, for example popup forms, alert bars, and an impressive list of indigenous integrations.
Previously, Leadpages got also owned a marketing and advertising automation platform, Drip, even though they have since diverged in Leadpages’ recent acquisition. Nevertheless, you can easily integrate Drip with Leadpages (or basically no matter what marketing automation tool a person use).
- Gorgeous drag-and-drop page editors
- Ability to build a full website or landing pages
- Great guide capture tools
- Affordable prices
- No email or campaigns functionality
- Lack of strong native analytics reports
- Not really the most customizable/complex feature fixed
Pricing : Starts from $25/month
Unbounce is one of my favorite landing page contractors.
Their landing page editor is easy to use, but the product is furthermore one of the most powerful and flexible I’ve tried out. You’ll be just like satisfied with the tool whether or not you’re a marketer exactly who can’t code, a online marketer who can code, a designer, or a developer. It’s a great product for landing pages at scale.
While landing pages are their bread and butter, they also have a few truly great lead capture tools, as well. The pop-up editor is the same WYSIWYG editor that their landing page editor uses, so it’s easy to build beautiful pop-ups (not to mention, they’ve got great templates available, too).
Unbounce has additionally built a substantial community associated with users, agencies, and developers. So if you’re looking for help with style, SEO, or PPC promotions, there are so many agencies that concentrate with Unbounce.
One of the coolest features they’ve recently released is “smart traffic. ” This feature uses device learning to dynamically deliver the suitable landing page to the right traffic (my guess is via reinforcement learning, but who also knows).
- Easy to use WYSIWYG editor
- Huge local community and brand support
- Good customer support
- Mobile-friendly editor
- Strong lead capture tools
- Sensible traffic delivers ML-based landing page automation
- Starting price is a bit more expensive than rivals
- Drag-and-drop functionality can get just a little buggy, so your best best is to work with a coder or even designer
Pricing : Starts at $80/month
Instapage is one of the most popular landing page equipment on the market.
They’re well-respected among marketers, and offer one of the most scalable solutions when it comes to high-budget development marketing programs. This includes programmatic personalization, solid experimentation efficiency embedded within the product, plus AdMaps to visualize the mapping between your pre-click experience on ads and your post-click experience on landing web pages.
Underpinning all of this advanced technology is really a user-friendly page builder that will any marketer can master easily.
- Powerful feature set great for high scale marketing teams
- AdMap visualizations to link up ad creative to getting pages
- Personalization and experimentation embedded in product
- Strong reputation for lightning quick page speed
- Increased price point than other alternatives
- Lack of native messaging or even campaigns features
Pricing : Starts at $199/month
Wishpond is an all-in-one technological platform that might be one of the easiest to make use of.
First off, they have a stunning array of features. They have ads equipment for Instagram, Facebook, and Google, social media promotion tools, email marketing software, lead management, referral programs, landing pages, website pop-ups, cart abandonment triggers, forms, call monitoring, and automation.
So if you really want the full bucket of functions and then some, Wishpond is an impressive platform.
The tools are built for marketers, therefore they’re easy to use without the help of a developer.
- Every feature a marketer could wish for
- Easy-to-use page editor
- Great pop-up building plus behavioral triggering
- A lot of features can get confusing instead of all are best in breed
- A/B testing functionality is limited
Pricing : Starts at $75/month
GetResponse any of my favorite all-in-one advertising platforms. To be honest, I’ve primarily used them and love them for their email marketing solution. Great deliverability.
But their squeeze page builder is also impressive. They have got some unique features, such as robust marketing automation and webinars, as well as some standard tools like forms and pop-ups.
You can easily set up product sales funnels or lead magnet funnels, and you can even manage and create social media ads in the platform. Sitting on all this is a powerful set of analytics tools to visualize just how your funnels are performing.
- Amazing email marketing tool
- Easy-to-use page contractor
- Sales and lead magnet funnels
- Integrated webinar functionality
- Affordable entry price
- Too many features leaves several neglected (lead capture equipment aren’t super strong)
Prices : Starts at $15/month
Keap, formerly referred to as Infusionsoft, is one of the premier marketing automation solutions out there.
Considering that rebranding and rolling upward into Keap, the company has generated out a robust platform including a CRM as well as various sales features like invoice administration, an appointment scheduler, and a product sales pipeline manager.
However , many marketers know this company for Infusionsoft, the powerful and long running marketing automation system. This tool has the whole suite — landing pages, lead capture tools like types and pop-ups, an email shipping service, automation functionality, and pretty good native analytics reviews.
All of this makes it a wonderful way to manage your sales funnel and online business in general.
- Powerful and versatile automation features
- Strong community and support network
- Integration with Keap’s CRM and product sales tools
- Can be a difficult learning curve with some functions
- More expensive than other equipment on this list
Pricing : Starts at $199/month
Elementor is an insanely well-known WordPress page builder.
While many ClickFunnels alternatives on this checklist are full featured marketing platforms, you can get pretty much with WordPress, a page contractor like Elementor, and a messaging service (there are many free of charge email marketing tools).
Elementor offers over 5 million active installations on WordPress, and it’s really easy to see why. It’s a tremendously easy-to-use landing page builder, plus any marketer can use it to quickly get started constructing beautiful pages.
Moreover, it starts out free and is reasonable priced even at the paid tiers.
If you need a simple and effective page builder to act like a funnel builder, Elementor is an excellent option.
- Simple to use drag-and-drop editor
- Hundreds of high quality templates
- Dozens of embedded widgets available
- Plug-and-play with WordPress
- Only builds pages, so you’ll have to use other tools for messaging and automation
- Sometimes lacks flexibility and customization
Prices : Starts free, next plan begins at $49/year
In my opinion, Landingi is one of the most underrated landing page contractors.
First off, it’s easy to use. Additionally , they’ve got a powerful assortment of features, including a mobile-friendly style editor, pop-ups and direct capture functionality that you can use anyplace on your site, a ton of integrations, and optimization and screening capabilities in-app.
Plus, it was built as a mobile-first landing page builder. It can frequently be frustrating designing mobile-friendly pages, so if that’s a issue for you, you should consider this tool.
Finally, if you’re a WordPress consumer, they have a great WordPress wordpress plugin to help get you up and running.
- Mobile focused, so that you can easily design beautiful cellular pages
- Lead capture and pop-up tools
- A/B examining and optimization features
- Simple to use
- No module constructing, so it’s not the most scalable solution if you need tons of getting pages
- Not as feature rich as other solutions about this list
Pricing : Starts at $47/month
Ontraport is another all-in-one marketing alternative.
It starts with the Ontraport CRM, where all your data lives. Then you have e-mail and SMS tools to communicate with your prospects and your customers.
And of course, you have a excellent landing page builder. This also includes embedded web forms plus membership sites, which makes this a wonderful alternative to ClickFunnels.
- All-in-one feature established that competes head to head along with ClickFunnels and Infusionsoft
- Solid page builder
- Good customer support
- Complains of buggy drag and drop functionality, especially creating emails
- Restrictions and lack of flexibility with certain tools, like designing emails or landing webpages
Pricing : Starts on $79/month
Pagewiz is really a dedicated landing page builder — and a powerful one, at that.
They’re a product-led company, putting tons of assets into building a secure, straightforward, and flexible page builder. Therefore , if you want best in breed for your landing web pages, this is a good bet.
Pagewiz comes replete with every feature you need to build perfect webpages — a mobile reactive editor, good A/B examining functionality, video widgets, design features like parallax rolling, and tons of ready-to-use themes.
You can also integrate with just about any other marketing tool you’re currently using.
- Great product reliability and wealthy feature set
- Forms plus lead capture capabilities
- Cellular responsive editor
- Easy to use WYSIWYG
- Not as much education, community or support materials for specialized issues
- Lack of additional messaging and campaigns features
Prices : Starts at $29/month
The particular 5 Best Free ClickFunnels Alternatives
1 . HubSpot Marketing Hub
2 . Elementor
Finding the Best ClickFunnels Alternative
Whatever your reason for seeking a ClickFunnels alternative, understand that there are many options on the market today and there will likely be more in the future. The marketing technology landscape continues to expand, not just giving marketers more choices, but better and more powerful tools as well.
Some tools on this list serve particular purposes, such as landing pages (Unbounce, Instapage, etc . ), but some have all-in-one platforms that have all the features ClickFunnels has, and in some cases, many more.
For an all around effective growth system, HubSpot’s Marketing Hub is a superb solution. You can start out free of charge on many of the tools, such as the landing page builder, form builder, CRM, and email marketing system.
Beyond that, the compensated tiers increase the scope and power of what you’re able to accomplish. The sky’s the limit.