Time is one of the most valuable resources we have — that’s why efficiency is something so many people strive for. The good news is that there are various marketing tools available today using the power to help you boost efficiency and streamline monotonous processes or tasks — ad management equipment are among the many options.
Ad Administration Tools
In this blog post, we will talk about what ad administration tools are, why they are beneficial for all businesses, plus which ones you may want to use. Let’s dive in.
What are advertisement management tools?
Ad (advertising) management tools have the power to streamline and automate different factors of advertising including ad and campaign planning, collaboration, execution, sharing, monitoring, plus analysis.
Why use ad management tools?
Ad management tools have many benefits. Here are a few examples:
- Save advertisers and entrepreneurs valuable time.
- Improve productivity and efficiency.
- Make collaboration simple.
- Run cross-channel campaigns without difficulty.
- Optimize your campaign framework.
- Create insightful and customized reports with powerful analytics and reporting tools.
- Visualize your data in a way that makes sense for the business and goals.
- Boost the chances of successful ads plus campaigns among your potential audience.
Right now, let’s review seven powerful ad management tools, intended for different types of ads, goals, and teams.
7 Best Advertisement Management Tools
1 . HubSpot Ad Tracking Software
HubSpot’s Ad Monitoring Software helps you with your inbound marketing strategy and campaigns. You are able to run all of your campaigns from this tool from start to complete — meaning, the HubSpot supports ad creation, management, and reporting across different networks.
Other unique and notable features you get through HubSpot’s Ad Tracking Software are:
- Automate ad targeting making use of Lists which will sync your own leads and audience meant for targeting opportunities.
- Manage ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google.
- Report on ROI and network marketing leads from the platforms you talk about your ads on (e. g. LinkedIn, Google).
- Understand audience behavior by identifying which contacts took actions and engaged with your advertisements.
- Align ads with your additional marketing efforts — this is simple because HubSpot Ads live with Marketing Hub.
- Use data from your HubSpot CRM to inform your campaigns and help you determine which advertisements are most likely to convert contacts into paying customers.
Price of HubSpot Ad Tracking Software
Free of charge, or you can start with/ update to a paid plan depending on your needs and goals.
2 . AdRoll
AdRoll is a system for ecommerce businesses that will focuses on ads, email marketing, AI-based product recommendations, and cross-channel measurement. The platform acts as a home base for all of your business’s marketing and advertising activity. Here are some of AdRoll’s other notable abilities:
- Customize dynamic ads using AI-powered product recommendations to target your own audience members.
- Share targeted videos and display ads to foster emotional connections with your audience.
- Create related product offers, dynamic ads, emails, and other forms of outreach using data you’ve gathered about your customers along with AdRoll’s 1 . 2 billion buyer profiles.
- Use advanced measurement and attribution to identify development opportunities and determine client lifetime value (CLV).
- Target your audience with compensated digital media and account-based ad campaigns by adding AdRoll with your CRM.
Price of AdRoll
Plans range from $0-$19 based on your needs.
RollWorks is an account-based platform meant to help you identify target balances, engage them via advertisements and various channels, plus measure your impact and success in doing so. The particular tool is capable of target account identification, target account prioritization, automating various product sales tasks, and account-based marketing. Here are some more things you can do along with RollWorks:
- Reach and engage highly-qualified accounts with ads, lead-gen tactics, and targeted account-based marketing (ABM) programs.
- Make use of account-based ads to identify your own target audience and encourage those individuals to visit your website.
- Create retargeting ads to bring leads back to your site.
- Integrate RollWorks with your HubSpot CRM to achieve contacts that matter many to your business and see RollWorks data within the CRM.
- Use dynamic messages in order to personalize your ads plus make them relevant.
- Automate your sales emails and follow-ups to save time and enhance chances of engagement.
- Easily track the success of your campaigns, account-based programs, sales automation sequences.
Price of RollWorks
The Starter program costs $975 per month, and you could upgrade from there.
Influ2 is a person-based ad platform meant specifically for B2B. With the tool, show your ads to specific individuals and then measure the success of the ads among those targeted. Here are some other things you can do with Influ2:
- Select individuals to see your ads so they’re highly-relevant and targeted.
- Improve brand awareness and recognition simply by only displaying curated advertisements and information to hand-selected audience members.
- Connect Influ2 with your HubSpot CRM in order to sync contacts and focusing on efforts with Sales and Marketing.
- Use the Name-by-Name Tracker feature to see the names, email messages, titles, companies, LinkedIn profiles of the people who interact with your ads.
- Determine the best time to achieve out to a prospect simply by tracking their engagement via views and clicks.
- Maintain your current customers engaged with person-based ads by providing relevant and informative articles when they need it.
Price of Influ2
Contact Influ2 for demo plus quote.
Adstream is an all-in-one digital asset management and ad delivery solution for broadcasters, marketers, and online services. It’s a Connectivity Suite, which means it integrates and links all aspects of your marketing including digital asset management and delivery, traffic management, media automation, and analytics. Here are some more notable capabilities:
- Work with a single workflow across marketing and advertising teams for total openness and easy collaboration while organizing, creating, and sharing electronic content.
- Distribute your digital content among Adstream’s seventy nine, 000 global media places that the platform can connect you to.
- Auto-adjust your content therefore it suits the different areas it’s being shared in all over the world.
- Add your incoming advertisements to the Traffic Management Mailbox — here, you can easily review those ads as well as create edits, approve, and deliver them to another individual or team (e. g. Production).
- Automate different workflows, or even aspects of your workflows, to increase efficiency such as processes associated with clearance or usage rights.
- Measure the success of your electronic campaigns and processes behind them with analytics, real-time reports, and tracking.
Price of Adstream
Get in touch with Adstream for a quote.
6Sense is an account-engagement platform with account-based advertising capabilities. The platform uses AI, big data, and device learning to help you understand and identify your target audience’s buying behavior, prioritize makes up about Sales and Marketing, along with create and share personalized plus engaging campaigns/ content. Let’s look at some more features:
- Engage your target audience members at range with highly-relevant, unique, cross-channel messages.
- Use account information to create targeted display advertisements that help you reach crucial players at target accounts.
- Align Sales and Marketing and advertising as a single revenue group on the platform to accurately measure your account-based achievement.
- Segment data about your own target accounts for insight into the success of your campaigns among those particular accounts.
- Use AI to help you predict prospect and accounts behavior throughout the buyer’s journey so you know when to them with your ads, promotions, and personalized messaging.
- Refer to the platform’s Intent Information to discover which accounts have been in the market for a product or service like yours with buying signals on first and third-party websites.
Price of 6Sense
Contact 6Sense for pricing information.
Celtra is really a cloud-based software that automates creative production. With the system, all aspects of collaboration is going to be streamlined and more efficient because of its cloud-based nature — team members can design, approve, and share digital assets among markets, campaigns, and more. Here are some more features to be aware of:
- Use the Advertisement Builder’s templates to design distinctive and branded ads with no code — these advertisements can include ecommerce features in addition to video and animation.
- Obtain real-time reports that include more than 100 metrics and sizes to better understand the success of the creative work, campaigns, plus ads.
- Build user-friendly advertisement products to help you engage leads.
- Customize your ad items to suit your business with features like shoppable video, product galleries, and text and graphic overlays.
- Gain access to Celtra’s support team and hundreds of on-demand videos and tutorials to help you achieve your objectives on the platform.
Price of Celtra
Get in touch with Celtra for pricing information.
Grow Better With Ad Management Tools
Your marketing and advertising team is bound to grow much better with an effective ad management tool — don’t be scared to experiment with various options to get the one that meets your needs plus goals.