Email marketing is an undeniably powerful strategy for lead acquisition and customer preservation.
Of course , generating an email marketing campaign isn’t easy, and it might require you to build a design template using HTML therefore you’re not designing and altering every new email from scratch.
Thankfully, there are dozens of email template builders offered, all of which can help you without effort and quickly generate new email templates for your upcoming campaigns.
Email Template Builders
You now might be wondering exactly how you’re supposed to understand which template builder will best meet your requirements?
We’ve accomplished the homework for you, compiling a list of the most popular email template builders, complete with pricing, screenshots, and a general overview of each app’s distinctive features. Keep reading to choose the best email template builder for your corporation.
But first — why do you need an email template builder, anyway? Let’s start by answering this important question.
Why You Need an Email Template Contractor
A message template builder grants or loans you several advantages:
1 . Better Design Features
With no template builder, you might struggle to arrange your content in blocks while you want, or include videos to your email.
second . Initial Time Financial savings
The majority of email template builders rely on intuitive technicians, like drag-and-drop publishers, so you can design your own emails faster.
3. Long lasting Time Savings
Creating a library of email layouts can save you a ton of period long-term, allowing you to quickly choose and lightly edit past templates for new emails.
Did you see impressive outcomes with your most recent advertising campaign? With an email template builder, you can easily duplicate it with some minimal tweaks in the future.
Many email template builders also feature built/in analytics, which you can use to study your past e-mail marketing efforts and help with your approach.
Additionally , depending on the e-mail template builder you using, you may have access to even more features.
Next, let’s jump into some of the best contractors.
The Best Email Template Contractors
Here are a few of the best email template builders — these people categorized by their pricing plans.
Best All-Around E-mail Template Builder
1 . HubSpot Email Marketing Tools
HubSpot offers a comprehensive, start-to-finish solution for all your advertising needs. You can develop a sleek, on-brand e-mail campaign using HubSpot’s drag-and-drop editor, and customize the design template to match your brand plus align with your objectives.
Additionally , you can customize each email depending on your recipient’s lifecycle stage, checklist membership, or any details in their contact information to ensure each e-mail is designed for optimal conversion rate.
Best of all, the e-mail tool provides superior analytics and A/B testing tools so that you can continue to refine your marketing strategy over time.
Pro Tip: Use HubSpot’s Totally free Email Marketing Tools to make, personalize, and improve marketing emails without the need for technical or even design support.
- Analytics to provide serious insights into your e-mail success rates, including open-rate, most popular links clicked in an email, who have engages with each email, when and which device, and exactly what emails perform greatest.
- Tailor each email to person subscribers based on lifecycle stage, list regular membership, or any other contact information to assist the best calls-to-action in order to segmented groups.
- Ability to run A/B tests to improve open up rates and clickthroughs.
- More than a hundred email templates accessible by default.
- Customized landing page creation equipment.
- Advanced interpersonal sharing options.
- Integrations with other advertising tools (more compared to 300 third-party apps).
- 24/7 support from customer service repetitions.
Free, $45/mo (Starter), $800/mo (Professional), $3, 200/mo (Enterprise)
Greatest Free Email Template Builders
four. BEE Free
BEE Free is a free online email editor that has been used by more than a million people. In only a few clicks, you can obtain started designing your first email template — or use among the 150 templates currently available by default. It also offers free design tips on its own blog.
- 150 pre-designed templates (and additional paid templates).
- Full responsiveness for mobile-friendly designs.
- Integration numerous SaaS apps.
- Options to pick up to left off.
Mosaico. io is an open-source email template contractor, which is something of the rarity. You won’t find any predesigned layouts, as you would with other e-mail template builders, however, you will be able to alter the tool however you see fit.
- A unique click-based style tool, abandoning the standard “drag-and-drop” model.
- Community support, because of its open-source nature.
- Infinite flexibility, for anyone who is willing to put in the task to customize this.
Free of charge
Unlayer is a totally free HTML email template builder, with a basic, easy-to-grasp approach. You can choose any of its 100+ base kit templates and modify the template when you see fit. You may also install the free Chrome extension if you want to integrate it along with Gmail.
- Template styles are immediately accessible, so you can start in mere minutes.
- A totally free Chrome plugin so you can use the tool directly in your browser.
- The ability to save and download templates with regard to future use.
Best Paid Email Template Builders
2 . Mailchimp
Mailchimp is among the top names within email marketing, in part because of its accessibility. It’s quite simple to learn and build your first few e-mail templates, and you can get started right now with a free plan. As you range your business, you’ll find additional options, features, plus tools for your needs.
- More than 100 email layouts available by default.
- Custom landing page development tools.
- Superior social sharing options.
- Integrations with other marketing tools (more than 300 third-party apps).
- 24/7 support from customer service reps.
Free, $9. 99 (Essentials), $14. 99 (Standard), $299 (Premium)
Moosend’s easy-to-use drag-and-drop email editor allows you to create professional-looking email templates that include marketing elements — for example countdown timers plus videos — without any prior HTML understanding.
- Customizable, ready-made layouts and custom fonts
- Drag-and-drop landing page editor
- Incorporation with GIPHY, Search engines Drive, Stock Pictures, and social media systems
- Video email marketing tools
- Customer support for all pricing plans through email, talk, and phone
Free, $8/mo (Pro), call for a customized plan (Enterprise)
AWeber is specifically designed meant for small businesses eager to begin with email marketing, but who also might have trouble knowing where to begin. Predesigned web templates, custom designs, plus email automation are all available.
- A drag and drop AMP carousel, which allows you to definitely add AMP image carousels to your email messages.
- AWeber’s Clever Designer, which utilizes AI to construct and recommend email themes.
- A marketing campaign marketplace that allows you to definitely design and release full email campaigns.
- 24/7 customer service.
Free, $16. 15/mo (Pro)
9. Campaign Monitor
Campaign Monitor can be primarily focused on email marketing but has other features you can use for any variety of other advertising ecommerce purposes. Since it’s designed to work for teams, it’s perfect if you have many people working together on your campaigns.
- Design template management and collaboration for teams.
- Built-in support designed for surveys with limitless questions.
- eighty predesigned email web templates.
$9/mo (Basic), $29/mo (Unlimited), $149/mo (Premier)
9. Chamaileon. io
Chamaileon. io is really a cleverly named email template builder that allows your team to design emails collaboratively, filled with drag-and-drop mechanics which means you never have to worry about coding. You can also design and follow a set email campaign workflow, simplifying your efforts in the future.
- Collaborative email design for teams working together on the same templates.
- Special and flexible accounts roles for multiple levels of access.
- Replicable testing configurations to allow for easy tests of new designs.
$150/mo (Standard), $250/mo (Premium)
10. Designmodo Post cards
Designmodo Postcards email builder is designed to bring teams together for the email template developing process. You can use it to design emails however you like, then foreign trade as HTML, or a full email provider like Mailchimp.
- Modular designs that help you stack, customize, plus rearrange your options.
- Long-term content management to help you revisit earlier successes.
- Limitless exports, which is perfect if you’re exporting to other services frequently.
Free, $18/mo (Business), $29/mo (Agency)
11. Stripo. email
Stripo. email helps you create responsive e-mail templates without any CODE coding skills necessary. It also features innate dynamic AMP support, and a robust testing tool to help you examine your email in more than 90 popular environments, including variations for devices and browsers.
- Drag-and-drop AMPLIFIER blocks for picture carousel and/or accordion support.
- Thorough testing in nearly 100 different environments.
- A customizable module library, enabling you to reuse past profitable elements.
- Integration with many ESPs plus third-party tools.
Free, $125/mo (Business), $400/mo (Agency)
12. Taxi cab for Email
Taxi for Email offers scalable email template creation, as well as the ability to create email workflows. It also allows you to assign various tasks and permissions to your group, so each of your own marketers can be involved in perfecting your own email campaign.
- Team dynamics, including collaborative tools, access task, and user permissions.
- Robust assessment on-demand as you design.
- Support regarding multiple languages plus email segmentation.
Request the custom quote.
SendGrid is an email program that provides support regarding email template designs — additionally , it provides email functions such as automatic shipping notifications and password resets. It also boasts an open API, which you can use in order to integrate with almost anything.
- A wide variety of tools, including email design, automation, signup forms, and much more.
- APIs, SMTP Relay, and Webhooks.
- Delivery optimisation tools so you can enhance delivery rates.
Free; Essentials and Pro programs vary in pricing based on the number of emails you send a month but plans from $14. 95/mo and 89. 95/mo respectively; call for a quote (Premier)
Choose the Best E-mail Template Builder to your requirements
There are a number of benefits that derive from using an email template builder — therefore , consider your needs, objectives, and budget while reviewing the list over to determine which choice is most ideal for your team.
Editor’s note: This awesome article was originally published in May 2020 and has been updated pertaining to comprehensiveness.