As a brand, changer, or creator on Instagram, you know how convenient it is to take care of your profile inside the app and on a tool that sits in your wallet. However , if you ever wished to view it on a larger screen, like your desktop, you probably had to how to use external third-party tool.
Enter Instagram Creator Studio, where you can manage accounts utilizing the familiar in-app tools but on your desktop . Plus, a bonus: the ability to schedule posts. In this post, discover how to use Instagram Creator Studio to handle your profile, from scheduling content to knowing your analytics in order to monetizing your content.
Specifically, marketers can use Creator Studio to:
- View all of your account’s content (IGTV, photos, Stories, and so forth ) on a desktop.
- Schedule all of your Instagram content to submit at a later date so you can become consistently active in your feed.
- Understand insights for your profile and posts, such as performance metrics, fans data, and wedding type, to ensure you’re creating content that your audience enjoys.
- Eligible accounts with over 10, 000 followers can profit from content and manage brand collaborations.
Below we’ll format everything you need to know to start using Instagram Inventor Studio to manage your profile.
Tips on how to Connect Instagram To Creator Studio
It’s important to note that you need to have a Business or even Creator account to make use of Creator Studio and connect your account to a relevant Facebook page. Once you’ve performed all of those things, here is how to connect your own Instagram account to Creator Studio:
1 . Go to the Inventor Studio website.
2 . Select the Instagram icon on the top of the screen (as shown in the image below).
several. Click the green Instagram Login button and follow the instructions within the pop-up window to log in to your account.
4. As mentioned over, you’ll need to connect your account to a related Facebook page. If you haven’t done so currently, follow the on-screen instructions to connect one to your account.
Once you’ve successfully linked your, it’s time to begin using the platform.
How To Use Instagram Creator Studio room
You can use Instagram Creator Studio to publish content, schedule content, and get insights for your account. Below we’ll explain how to do all of those things.
When you first connect your account, you’ll land over the Creator Studio dash (as shown within the image below), exactly where you’ll see an initial overview of your user profile content library, including video, photo, carousel, Stories, and IGTV content. You can click specific tabs to view each content type individually.
Please note that your web page should show all your posts and content material; this is merely a good example.
The menu to the left-hand side of the screen (as proven in the image below) has the following options: Content Library, Diary, Insights (discussed further below), and Monetization.
Under the Calendar tab, you’ll see a summary of the posts you’ve scheduled for the future. Further below, we’ll talk about how to schedule content so they’ll show on the calendar.
Under the Monetization tabs, you’ll be able to handle your brand collaborations. To have access to this particular feature, you’ll require an active, public account, 10, 000 followers, consistent engagement in the last month, and no good content violations.
The other tab for the Creator Studio dash is the Create Post button, plus we’ll discuss how to use it below.
How To Post upon Instagram Creator Studio
1 . Click the green Create Post button at the top left-hand corner of the Creator Studio menus, as shown within the image below, and select the type of post you are making: Instagram Feed or IGTV.
second . If you select Instagram Feed, you should see the pop-up window displayed in the image below. Upload the photo you want to post, plus add a description to your image.
3. If you need to turn off comments in your post, select the Advanced Settings option on the right-hand aspect of your screen plus toggle the Turn Off Commenting key into the on placement.
Add Alt Textual content on Instagram Creator Studio
The particular accessibility features within the Instagram app are also available in Creator Studio. To include alt text to your content, follow the steps above for posting your preferred content type.
Before posting or scheduling the post to your Instagram feed, navigate to the Accessibility section in the Superior Settings tab, since highlighted in the picture below, and add your alt text.
4. When you are satisfied with your upload, select the blue Publish button within the bottom right from the pop-up window.
To upload an IGTV video upon Creator Studio, adhere to these steps:
1 . Click the green Create Article switch on the top left-hand part of the Creator Recording studio dashboard and select IGTV from the drop-down menu. You should see the pop-up window displayed in the image below with the upload, title, and description box.
second . Upload your preferred movie, and add a title and description.
3. If you want to discuss the IGTV video clip to your feed, check the box that says Share Preview To Give food to underneath the Choose Where Your Write-up Will Appear Title .
4. Select the Cover Image tab on the right-hand part of your screen, plus choose whether you desire Instagram to create an auto-generated image, upload your custom framework, or use a movie frame preview.
6. When you are satisfied with all of your selections, click the blue Publish button around the bottom right-hand part of your screen to share your post on Instagram.
The particular steps outlined above will help you share the post to Instagram immediately after you add it. Below we’ll go over how to add content and timetable it to be published for later on Creator Studio.