Which applications are you using to power your advertising operations?
Many teams collect and use data in their CRM as well as several marketing apps, like an email marketing tool and automation software.
These apps enable you to streamline operations, pull in more leads, plus carry out effective marketing and advertising campaigns.
However , perform they work together and exchange data regarding your marketing network marketing leads and customers, or even do they function in silos?
If you take away something from this post, make it this:
Your marketing apps are strong separately, but they’re most effective together .
As a marketer, probably the most impactful sync to set up is betweenyour CRM and marketing applications.
This sync has the potential to complement data in your marketing and advertising platforms, amplify options for segmented plus personalized communication, plus boosts performance. Additionally, it sets you upward foralignment with sales.
Fortunately, it can never been easier to connect your CRM with your marketing apps using an iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service).
This connects your organization’s business tools and enables data flow to any or all the right places, rather than stagnating in silos.
Read on for our explanation of how to effortlessly get started connecting your CRM and marketing apps.
Good Connect Your CRM and Marketing Apps
If you have a disconnected marketing stack and your tools no longer play nicely collectively, you will be able torecognize a few of these common problems:
- You struggle to find the most up-to-date and reliable marketing information.
- Reliable marketing data doesn’t even exist.
- Your computer data quality is impacted by duplicate contacts.
- Your apps possess data gaps or conflicting information.
- Your sales team complains about not having enough understanding of leads.
- You have to repeatedly foreign trade and import CSVs to get a full picture of your customer information.
Your advertising stack will look like this, with your data seated firmly in every app:
To fix these types of problems for good, your own apps need to talk to one another in a dual end sync. You can map out how you wish to sync information areas across apps, ensuring that each contact real estate is correct in each app.
This really is different from most native integrations offered by your apps because it creates a two-way, highly customizable sync.
By connecting your CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT database and advertising apps, you can:
- Create the most customized email campaigns and workflows with segmentation data from your CRM.
- See the latest data in every app and maintain a 100% up-to-date email list.
- Avoid duplicate contacts.
- Make sure subscription status is immediately reflected across most apps.
- Repair and avoid data silos between teams.
- Stop relying on CSVs for contact administration.
- Deliver marketing qualified leads within real-time to your sales team in the best application for them.
Along with effective syncs in place, your marketing collection will look more like this particular:
Much better, right?
Tips for Syncing Data Between CRM and Marketing Apps
With integration tools like a two-way sync, you don’t need any exclusive tech skills to begin connecting data in your CRM and advertising apps.
To find the best results, below are a few of our tips:
Createa two-way sync when you want to keep the same data in both apps and update any kind of changes in current.
Sync labels, labels, and list memberships between your apps to allow for the bestsegmentation and personalization in either app.
Clean up your data in between connecting your applications and follow our own pre-sync guidelines.